- The job will involve you dealing with our customers on a day-to-day basis and handling high-value orders, you will need to remain friendly and professional at all times!
- Orders will be put through the internal system and you will need to liaise with other members of the team as well as dispatch to ensure all orders are dispatched and delivered smoothly.
- You will be responsible for confirming payment received via MOMO to the team and dispatch in a timely fashion so orders can be released. These all need to be done while managing customer expectations.
- You will also be responsible for the Social Media account, training will be given on how we like your page to be portrayed.
- You will also be responsible for submitting daily reports to management, and accountable for the contents of the reports so accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
- You will be office-based and work closely with senior management.
- We are a young and fun team and hard work is always rewarded!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year's working experience
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have excellent communication skills, patience, and a passion for hard work