We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you will do :
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring :
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Savvy & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language!
Additional Requirements :
- PMI/PMP/Prince2 certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.