Seatec Telecom Services Ltd exists to provide effective solutions to our customers’ ever-changing digital technology needs through the deployment of designed-to-fit network-based technologies, enabling them to enhance their productivity, cut costs and achieve operational success.
Our vision is to be widely recognized as the most reliable provider of enabling digital technologies in Ghana and beyond.
Our passion for Satisfied Customers through dedicated service and support for the technologies we provide, leads us to emphasize Integrity, Reliability, Teamwork, Commitment and Professionalism in all we do, always putting the Customer First.
Objective of the CXO Role: To ensure that the company provides the best Customer Experience possible through the following general areas of activity:
- Managing customer relationships with the aim of progressively improving customer values.
- Keeping track of customer engagements on all platforms to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure the common goal of customer focus and customer satisfaction drives all activities and functions.
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Marketing or other related fields with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of emerging customer engagement channels
- Knowledge of customer experience management approaches
- Deep experience in relating to customers and serving their needs
- Knowledge and use of customer relationship management systems
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Self-managing, flexible and goes the extra mile
- Passionate about serving and satisfying customers
- Empathetic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dependable, honest and full of integrity
- Planning, budgeting, event organizing and strong research skills
- Ability to prepare proposals and successfully pitch them to customers
- Teamwork, Co-ordination and Supervisory skills
Reports To: Customer Services Director
Salary & Benefits:Negotiable (within company’s pay structure)
Expected time of employment: Offer by 24 June 2021, Employment by 2 July 2021
Promotional Prospects: progression to Senior Officer, Assistant Manager and then Manager, based on performance.
Training opportunities: On the job, internal and external, as may be required.
Office Location: Tema Comm 9, Heavy Ind Area. Company activities however span the whole of Ghana and the job involves travelling to customer locations in other regions of the country. Typical hours of work: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm with 1-hour break, Monday to Friday.