We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Who We Are:
We are a pay TV service operator serving more than 8 million subscribers in Africa. With locations in 10 African countries and aiming to reach 30 African countries and 30 million subscribers in 2018. We launched our operations in Ghana with its featured content platform of over 440 authorized channels. The content covers diverse categories to meet the needs of the Ghanaian Market.
To enable every household to have access to digital TV, afford digital TV, watch digital TV and enjoy the beauty of digital TV.
- Completion of new customer activations or registrations
- Handling of customer queries face to face
- Educate existing customers and potential customers on product, and StarTimes information
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Correctly and promptly update call log for every customer/distributor and or agent interaction
- Support the sales team, if need be, with activations
- Handle agent and distributor queries over the phone
- Complete credit top-ups for distributors
- Participate in team meetings actively
- Able to handle inbound customer care as well as Point of Sales (POS) customer care activities/duties
- Handle Promotional Sales.
- Handle customer follow-up calls.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate quarters and follow to ensure resolution and
- Minimize customer dissatisfaction
- Adhere to work schedule as planned
- Achieving customer satisfaction levels and participating in developing improvement plans
- Participate in individual and team training and meetings to ensure knowledge is up-to-date
- Understand and comply with company and departmental policies and procedures
- Properly handle telephone, Computer and Call center related equipment
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Passionate about customer care
- Target oriented
- Experience working with MSOffice
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
- An excellent communicator
- A team player
- Must be time flexible and able to work in a shift clock system including Public holidays and weekends
- Exposure to Customer Care or Call Centre experience is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.