- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets our editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others)
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos, or illustrations
- University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in politics reporting online or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in local & global politics and current affairs.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
- Passion for political and general news reporting.
- Understanding of the Ghanaian political landscape.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented - Can work with deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team.
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.