Specific Description of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the review and verification of data in accordance with the Credit Policy.
- Responsible for the review and verification of documents against checklist.
- Responsible for ensuring that after all Credit requests have been through the quality control process, they are activated within 24 hours as per policy.
- Responsible for ensuring that all errors and omissions detected with Credit Papers are immediately escalated to rectify so disbursement process can continue.
- Provide training/coaching to improve on quality of loan proposals request.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statistical data relating to the department is accurately captured on a daily basis.
- Responsible for generating portfolio reports as directed by Management.
- Responsible for escalating complaints to the Risk Manager where necessary.
- Pre-empt fraud detection challenges at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modelling solutions.
- Utilize customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Assist to establish and monitor policies and procedures that will foster the company's potential to meet its sales and risk management goals.
- Actively support efforts to identify credit risk related issues and assist to coordinate issues resolution management.
- Assist to produce key management reports and respond to adhoc requests by managing consumer credit risk reporting resources.
- Assist in other risk areas as will be directed by Line Manager.
- Any other responsibilities that will be assigned by both Line Manager and Management
- Higher National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Must have integrity.
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and goal driven.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in leading a team.
- Excellent management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in performance management
- Neat and organized person.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.