- Ensuring a safe, education, and caring environment for the children, parents, and staff
- To be an effective nursery teacher, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for our children
- To plan, organise and resource a suitable classroom environment
- Development of curriculum, instructional resources & objectives, and learning material
- Communicating with children, parents, and other staff members on a regular basis
- Participate in staff meetings, special events, parent-teacher conferences, and training as assigned
- Maintain a positive and playful culture with staff, children, and families
- Promoting a positive image of the organization and playing a major role in ensuring the preschool is known for high quality standards and best practices
- Ensuring classrooms both indoor and outdoor are maintained to international standards, and working with the teaching support assistants to that everything is safe, clean and tidy at the start and end of each session
- To provide well written reports to inform parents of a child’s progress
- To monitor children’s progress, keeping proper records and evaluate performance through formative assessments in line with school policy
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 3+ years of experience in an early childhood education setting
- Must be physically agile, highly energetic and be able to work both indoors and outdoor
- Should be 35 years or more
- Applicants should live around Kasoa, Weija, Mallam, Gbawe and its environs.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.