- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organize learning materials and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess pupils’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Diploma and or Degree in education.
- Proven minimum of 3years working experience as a Pre-school Teacher.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Excellent teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices
- Accommodation will be provided
- Interested persons should forward their applications (CV’s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission of application is 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.