- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval to immediate supervisor/manager.
- Completes projects by coordinating with immediate supervisor.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- liaising with the immediate supervisor/manager to determine their requirements
- Handles rejection
- Work from office
Qualification and Requirements
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills (Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- At least 2 years’ experience
Salary Range: Gh 900 - Gh 1200
Location: Spintex, Accra
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.