We are looking for an innovative and dynamic Country Manager in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
We co-create engineering solutions that have a positive impact and improve people’s lives. Our value inclusion and recognizes the importance of a diverse, talented workforce, believing that people need other people to succeed.
What kind of talent do we pursue?
We employ high performing talent with the right attitude and a positive mindset, who are motivated by doing the right thing, getting things done and share a sense of urgency. People who have an impact in our teams and the broader community. People who think differently and connect with those around them to co-create new opportunities and leave a meaningful legacy.
- Formulating and implementing a business strategy for Ghana and the markets the country.
- Build client relationships and a pipeline of work in line with the strategy
- Accountable for the development of a strong management team to drive project, people, and financial performance in the Country
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects from within the Country. This includes the timeliness, quality, risk management, project financial performance and scope management of the projects in line with our methodology
- Responsible for the efficient and effective use of all office resources, ensuring alignment with current and future work horizons.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the Country, in accordance with business plans and budgets (Profit and Loss Statement)
- Responsible for ensuring operational efficiency within the Country, including proactive cost management.
- Required: Degree in engineering or science
- Preferred: Post graduate engineering and/or business qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years or more experience with strong mining, and business development in delivering engineering solutions to clients. (Preferably in West Africa)
- Minimum of 10 years or more experience in leading people
- Professionally registered engineer with the Ghana Engineering Council
- Preference will be given to Ghanaians Citizens / Nationals
- Multinational consultancy would be highly preferred.
We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our business success. We seek the best people for our jobs based on their skills, qualifications, and experience. We embrace the principle of equal opportunity in employment, and we work towards eliminating all forms of unlawful discrimination in our employment practices. In support of diversity and the equal opportunity principle, preference will be given to individuals from designated groups within Rwanda
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.