- Providing mental health counselling to employees of the company.
- Assisting the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies.
- Conducting community needs assessments to help the company decide which philanthropic activity would be most beneficial.
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies.
- Reaching out to the public via the PR to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Provide therapy that are best suited to deal with harassment, discrimination claims and abuse for workers in the company.
- Coordinate Social Programs within and outside the organization.
- Ensuring case files and records strictly comply with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have worked as a social worker in other countries.
- Must have experience working with diverse people from different countries, cultures and background.
- Must be a people person, warm, cordial, committed, patient and tolerant.
- Must understand interpersonal dynamics of people and general human behaviour.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be an active listener.
- Must have a degree in psychology, sociology or any related course. A master’s degree in social works is an advantage.
- Must have at least 4+ years work experience in social works or a corporate social responsibility role.
Salary Range: GH₵ 8,000 – GH₵ 10,000