Who We Are:
StarTimes is a pay TV service operator serving more than 8 million subscribers in Africa. With locations in 10 African countries and aiming to reach 30 African countries and 30 million subscribers in 2018.
StarTimes launched its operations in Ghana with its featured content platform of over 440 authorized channels. The content covers diverse categories to meet the needs of the Ghanaian Market.
To enable every household, have access to digital TV, afford digital TV, watch digital TV and enjoy the beauty of digital TV.
- Development and execution of weekly, monthly and annual account management plan to Grow, Reduce churn and Retain the accounts allocated to the function.
- Proactively support debt collection to ensure a healthy account status.
- Ability to constantly meet set targets.
- Develop contact Strategies and Account Development Plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Ability to exercise "thought leadership" throughout StarTimes Business and commercial space.
- Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to present compelling business cases for resource investment into developing customized solutions for a specific industry such as – Construction, Gaming, Hospitality, Entertainment industry.
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the range of corporate business partners
- Accounts management
- Innovative, takes the initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- First Degree in any field.
- Strong communication skills/abilities
- Good negotiator
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and a local Ghanaian language