Blossom Academy is an analytics and training consultancy working to close the data skills gap in Africa’s job market.
- Visit potential clients to highlight the value of our programs. Bring on-board new portfolio companies for our Corporate Training programs.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation
- Must attend/respond to client requests at all times (Monday through Sunday) via phone or in-person, where necessary.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a Corporate Marketer
- Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel, Gmail, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
- Proficiency in G Suite, LinkedIn, and Zoom
Interested applicants should kindly submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.