A high impact role reporting to the EMEA Sales Director of a major electronic component manufacturer focusing on power, circuit protection, and electromechanical products, this role can be based anywhere in Europe. You will work closely with our client’s customer base and internal sales and product teams to develop, in concert with senior management, a distribution strategy that maximises long-term growth and you will work with the distribution managers to ensure the successful execution of the vision.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
• To start establishing a structure at corporate level regarding distribution.
• Responsible for distribution logistics at group level.
• Responsible for senior level relationships with the major distribution companies that our client has appointed.
• Marketing communications with the Distributors.
• Manage and further develop an extensive network of Broadline Distributors, High service partners and Local value add distributors for Power Solutions’ product lines. Come up with ideas on how to improve business relations and appoint specialized distribution where needed. Improve overall Distribution of Sales.
• Establish contacts and develop business relationships with all partners, create sales funnels and define marketing and sales strategies to maximize growth potential.
• Meet or exceed annual sales goals while remaining within expense budget guidelines.
• Manage all channels and relationships in territory to ensure that sales goals are met.
• Visit accounts to gain mind share, win new business, forge relationships, negotiate contracts, resolve issues, specify products, and promote the use of the client’s products in general.
• Provide sales training to business partners (reps and distributors) as appropriate.
• Work closely with Product Management, Regional Sales Managers and Customer service to ensure the required level of service is provided to the Distributor on-time.
• Provide periodic reports to sales & operations (S&OP) process, including forecast info and percent to plan.
• Maximize profit margin while maintaining customer base.
• 10+ years in a technical sales environment with European distribution account management experience.
• Must have experience with AC/DC and DC/DC power products in Industrial and/or Telecom & Datacom power electronics applications.
• English is mandatory and fluency in written and spoken German or French would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of strategic selling techniques and TCO approach.
• Computer-literate in MS-Office and on-line database tools
• Background in effective time and territory management.
• Effective customer presentation skills and able to communicate at senior management and corporate level.
• Works effectively under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to liaise at all levels of customer accounts
• Possesses high energy
• Highly dependable
• Proactive and customer-oriented
• Performs multiple tasks simultaneously
• Committed to frequent deadlines
• Interface effectively with internal depts. and outside resources
• Work independently and display sense of urgency
• Tackle complex problems
• Team player
• Possess long-term and short-term planning skills
• Must present a professional and articulate image
• Can cope with frequent travel (70%+)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.