Nfortics Holdings (nfortics.com) is a financial technology firm that help financial institutions reach more customers through authorized agent and retail outlets via the use of mobile phones and mobile devices.
We are searching for an Internal Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. The successful applicant’s principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits. The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
Department/Location: Legal/Greater Accra
Reports directly to the Managing Director
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend all company meetings
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.