An advertising company in Accra is currently recruiting for experienced Copy Writer/Creative Strategist with working knowledge in the Advertising industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Come up with creative concepts and content to build clients’ brands
- Ensure top-notch production of concepts through all media forms. (Radio, TV, Press, Flyer e.t.c)
- Ensure that copy and content are consistent with clients’ brand specifications
- Come up with PR write-ups and press releases to push client brands
- Come up with innovative ideas to nurture/build brands (BTL, ATL)
- Lease with client service to create exciting PowerPoint presentations
- Prospecting for new businesses or clients
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about new trends in the advertising industry
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience as a Creative Director/Copy Writer or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.