- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have previous working experience as a cook with a bar, restaurant or hotel
- Must be well kempt and have a clean appearance.
- Must have experience cooking a variety of local and continental dishes, grills, pasta and pastries
- Must be able to maintain a clean kitchen and take honest stock
- In addition to normal working days, must be willing to work two (2) sunday afternoons, twice a month.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Must be living in or close to Osu/ Labone
- Must be willing to start work immediately
- At least years experience minimum
Salary: Starting salary of Gh 700- Gh 900
Location: Nyaniba, Osu
For further inquiries, kindly contact: 0244 677386
Interested applicants should kindly forward their CVs and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.