- Develop relevant content for social media platforms, and deploy based on a time-table
- Compose and distribute articles on the company blogs to promote data science and entrepreneurship
- Identify key training programs and design brochures for prospective clients
- Research for grant opportunities, and submit applications in a timely manner
- Prepare bids for contracts including Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), Expression of Interests, Technical Proposals, etc.
- Design training materials based on needs assessments. This includes Course Outlines, Training Manuals, Training Schedules, Training Reports, etc.
- Manage our alumni communities by engaging them with relevant discussion topics
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, creative writing, or its related field
- Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel, Gmail, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb research, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
- Proficiency in G Suite, Slack, and Zoom
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.