Are you passionate about marketing in the real estate industry? Are you creative? Are you a good writer and enjoy writing? Do you have great communication skills? If you answered yes to the above, and would like to work in a vibrant startup space full of opportunities for self development, we have a job for you! https://bit.ly/3XM7xDM
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to plan marketing campaigns
- Create editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assist with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards; traditional media ads on TV and radio; social media ads and email blasts
- Produce a brand style guide that best captures the company or client's voice and mission
- Set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Conduct market research to determine consumers' needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Research previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't and what can be improved
- Review the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Conduct market research on competitors to augment marketing effort
- Cultivate relationships with potential customers—such as prospects and leads—to build the company's clientele
- Monitor social media traffic to measure the public's perception of the company's brand
- Analyse the results of campaigns and make changes to outlast competitors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with consumers, client community, employees, and public interest groups.
- Write press releases and other media communications to promote the company.
- Prepare and edit organisational publications, including newsletters or industry reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Update and maintain web content (Produce and edit content like social media posts, videos, e-books, infographics, presentation decks and webinars).
- Confer with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.