- Review the bank’s values, vision and mission statements.
- Identify and strategically focus policy, planning and program
- Implementation within a 5-year time frame related to MRB’s needs and services.
- Develop goals, objectives, activities, outputs, resources, assign responsibility and cost to each activity, schedule timelines for measurable progress and accomplishment.
- Consultants will facilitate focused discussion sessions with MRB Board, Management and staff in identification of values, vision and mission statements, goals and objectives, activities, resources, assigned responsibilities, policy development as applicable, and a schedule and timelines for measurable progress and accomplishment.
- It is suggested that to the extent feasible, sessions should include both Board members and core management staff, department heads with responsibility for implementing policy direction and action plans and staff at various levels who can also serve as technical resources and contributors in session discussion.
- Consultants will produce an administrative draft Strategic Plan document for initial review by board and management.
- Final Strategic Plan document for review and consideration by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Exceptional problem-solving skills –an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- MBA from a top institutionor relevant equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-developed industry expertise in a domain of alignment (financial services, ICT, Risk and Compliance, Human Resources Management, ProductsDevelopment, Internet and SocialMedia, Training and Facilitation, Shared Services, etc.)
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
Location: Winneba Gomoa Pomadze