- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standard health and safety procedures and controls.
- Ensure that developments are constructed to comply with the national building regulations of Ghana.
- Manage subcontractors and teams to deliver projects to organizational timelines and quality requirements
- Supervise construction works to eliminate defects in a timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping at construction sites
- Effectively manage and monitor material stock levels
- Provide attention to construction and finishing detail
- Submit daily reports to the project manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of (8) Eight years and Above