- Produce designs and drawings in line with client/user specifications
- Produce priced Bill of Quantities per approved designs.
- Develop project schedules in consultation with the production manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
- Manage projects efficiently within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Measure and track project performance
- Produce and submit project status/progress report.
- Manage safety-related issues to ensure zero-accident on the project.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- 1st Degree in Civil Engineering (Major in structures) or related qualifications
- 6 years experience in Construction Management
- MUST have the ability to software such as MS Projects, OCAD, and other Related Software
- Professional training/exposure in Construction Management.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.