Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules in accordance with the availability of employees and monitor attendance of crew.
- Ability to determine work requirements through review of work orders, plans or drawings.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate and available
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools.
- Ensure accuracy of work orders prior to handling them out and make sure that efficiency is taken into account
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it's within budget
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality of work is maintained and schedules are being followed.
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Make sure all work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience as a construction foreman
- 4+ years experience as a construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and equipment.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints and convey this information to others
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Computer literate
- The ability to drive and currently holding a driving licence is a plus
Interested applicants should send their CV’s to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.