The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a second degree (MPhil/PhD) in a relevant discipline;
- Have a minimum of SIX years’ relevant experience;
- Have proven experience in managing field projects;
- Have demonstrated experience in proposal development and successful fund-raising for implementing field projects;
- Be passionate about nature and committed to promoting nature conservation
- Must be prepared to travel and spend time in the field.
Interested candidates should send an application stating their experiences and how they meet each of the five criteria above plus a two-page CV by email to
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.