- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that concrete pumps are according to DOR regulations (checking brakes and fluid levels etc.).
- Fill water tanks before each project and ensure that all valves are properly secured and shut.
- Drive concrete pump trucks to and from each project site in a punctual and responsible manner.
- Evaluate site conditions and work with contractors or supervisors to park / set up the truck properly.
- Operate boom and concrete pump to place concrete in desired locations, placing special focus on provided instructions.
- Load and unload concrete pump attachments and ensure that all associated tools are used in a safe manner.
- Clean concrete pumps at the end of the day to ensure that they remain in good working condition, and to minimize breakdowns and downtimes
- Ascertain that all safety and precautionary measures are put into place before, during and after each project.
- Coordinate efforts with supervisors or contractors to ensure that owed payments are managed as soon as the work is finished.
- First-hand experience in operating truck-mounted concrete boom pumps and related equipment and tools.
- Highly experienced in driving concrete pumps to and from construction sites, as instructed in work orders.
- Deep familiarity with evaluating site conditions and setting up concrete pump trucks appropriately
- Hands-on experience in operating concrete pump machines to place concrete in desired locations and sites
- Effectively able to load and unload concrete pumps and attachments in a safe and efficient manner
- Deep insight into concrete mix designs and handling the effects of hot and cold conditions on concrete mixes
- Demonstrated expertise in performing pre-trip inspections of concrete pumps.
- Proven record of effectively cleaning and maintaining concrete pumps and associated equipment and tools
- Exceptionally well-versed in managing post-trip inspections of concrete pumps to ensure that they comply with regulations and standards
- Competent in complying with safety regulations and precautionary measures while operating concrete pumps
- Qualified to perform both preventative and general maintenance on concrete pumps and equipment, in a bid to ensure that they work well, and to reduce chances of breaking down.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Languages: English (Intermediate Level)
- Gender: Male