We are looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising the business on all regulatory compliance matters relating to Casumo’s license and others as required. Casumo is presently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively across multiple teams and will serve as a primary point of contact for any queries related to regulatory compliance in the Relevant Markets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Compliance Manager at Casumo, you will:
- Advise the business on compliance with regulation applicable to current licenses held or any other locally regulated license the business may obtain in the future, most specifically for the UK
- Support in group licensing projects
- Work with the Operational Compliance teams to ensure that all processes and procedures and their implementation are compliant and up to date
- Provide day-to-day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, identifying development needs within the business and ensure any requirements are communicated and implemented in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of advertising standards, responsible gambling, AML and consumer protection laws and standards
- Identify and manage risks for the business and find solutions on ways to mitigate exposure in general
- Attend training, seminars and consultations arranged by regulators and other industry associations, engaging in active dialogue to ensure Casumo’s obligations and requirements are met
- Collect data for regulatory reporting and other business needs
- Liaise with other teams to ensure compliance and regulatory processes are being upheld, ensuring full support to customers, as well as optimization of the services provided
- Be responsible for developing a strategic compliance plan, including but not limited to the drafting of policies and procedures as may be required to protect the business from compliance breaches and also the carrying out of ongoing compliance monitoring exercises
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities as may be required from time to time
- At least 2-3 years experience in regulatory compliance and a proven track record of working with regulatory bodies, particularly with the UKGC
- Experience in working with UK compliance requirements is a must.
- Solid understanding of AML and RG concepts and other compliance-related regulations, including local marketing laws
- Has an ability to understand and interpret legislation vis a vis the licensed business and the impact it may have on the industry
- Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in other relevant languages is desired
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.