The role is to provide support to the department by monitoring and ensuring that transactions above the limits are investigated
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that transactions above the set limits are investigated to ensure compliance with AML/CFT rules.
- Investigate fraud and issue reports and recommendations for Management.
- Conduct investigations on Suspicious Transactions.
- Prepare high-quality Suspicious Transaction reports to the MLRO.
- Responsible for the management of the transaction alerts generated for transaction.
- Create and maintain accurate and concise records of all investigations undertaken including details on the rationale for any decisions made.
- Perform risk-based reviews on transaction monitoring cases, analyze trends and mitigate ML/TF risks with clear and concise narrative.
- Monitoring transactions in the AML, KYC and OFAC screening queues-confirmation of positive or false-positive matches against globally recognized sanction list.
- Real-time investigation of customer transaction requiring additional information as flagged by the transaction platform/process.
- Preparation of Partner Consumption Reports.
- Responsible for performing retries (remittance).
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to Charge Back Arbitration
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Work Experience Requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration, social science or relevant field
- Strong analytical and reporting writing skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability, Proficient in MS Office with spread
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable integrity and curious mind to detect any regular transaction
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all level
- Commercial awareness and numerical skills
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with company policy
- Must be able to close late
- Must be prepared to avail him/ herself during the weekend when the need arises and be present in the field to provide supervision
Behavioral and Personal Attributes
- Ability to build relationships and create a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritized and manage time efficiently.
- Meticulous attention to details and good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High integrity, resilient and approachable, able to handle confidential information
- Result oriented and motivational attitude
- The ability to give off self and communicate effectively
- Confident yet firm
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.