- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensuring Roadworthy and Insurance covers are always renewed to avoid police encounter.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries and vehicle damage to management as soon as possible.
- Reporting to work on timely basis to ensure that all transportation duties are carried out effectively.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of company products
- Familiar with travel routes to avoid traffic
- HND/Diploma/SHS Educational Background
- Sound knowledge of Road Safety and Trafic Regulations
- Punctual and Reliable with Intergrity
- Ability to accurately track products and create reports.
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of Local Roads and Routes
- Reliable and trustworthy
Age limit: Not older than 35 years.
Salary Range: Ghc 800-1300 “negotiable based on experience”
Duty station: Accra metropolitan area.
Mode of application
Send CV and cover letter to the HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.