- Drive marketing content initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue with intriguing thought leadership content across multiple media channels.
- Devise and Implement community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests or queries in a professional, personable and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive.
- Manage campaigns and engagement across social media and web platforms.
- Organize and participate in online and offline events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Analyze and track relevant community metrics and present to stakeholders to aid upper management in decision-making.
- Stay up to date with social media and digital marketing trends
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Providing insights to our marketing team about the industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirments:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Field
- Must be knowledgeable of and engaged in social networks.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics.
- Comfortable working with marketing automation platforms and other marketing technology tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results.
- Self-directed and motivated.
Prefered Referred Skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- A candidate for this position must be technologically adept
- A team player and can work independently.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Creative and analytical approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience using social media and digital savviness are both required for this road.
- Customer experience management