- Listening to valuable feedback from customers and gaining a deeper understanding about the audience and what they want in order to have more chances of attracting new customers and retaining existing ones.
- Responding to all messages and inquiries sent by the customers in a timely and accurate manner, which makes customers feel valued, and in turn, place trust in a brand.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Working closely with the Account Managers to brainstorm strategies on how to keep the brand communities engaged.
- Communicates high risk customer feedback and grievances immediately to the Account Manager and the Head of Account Management.
- Ensure 100% time management.
- Customer satisfaction needs to be 100% achieved.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with Social Media Management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Pulse is Africa's leading innovative media company. We inform & engage Africa's young audience and provide expansive media reach and creative marketing solutions to our partners. We have operations in Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Ethiopia and our brands have achieved notable success and market leader positions in these markets. As a digital marketing leader, Pulse offers digital services to leading international & local brands.
Pulse is part of Ringier AG which was founded in Switzerland in 1833. It has been a family run multinational media enterprise for five generations, with subsidiaries in 15 countries. Today Ringier
AG is the largest internationally operating Swiss media company, producing over 120 newspapers and magazines. It also runs printing plants, several radio and TV stations and well over 80 web and mobile platforms with a worldwide workforce of approximately 8,000 employees. With its over 180-year history, Ringier AG stands for a pioneering spirit and individuality, as well as independence, freedom of expression and diversity of information. The company’s hallmarks are excellence in production, journalistic quality and exceptional entertainment.