- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in any related field, journalism, mass communication, media for development, community for development or social sciences
- At least six years of relevant experience in designing, implementing and supervising communication messages for development programs and leading participatory public research outreach meetings
- A commitment to excellent services
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word,
- Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary Range: Gh 3000 - Gh 5000