TrimCheck is a platform for on-demand call out barbers & in-shop barbers. Consumers can search, book and pay for reviewed barbers at their chosen location.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a IT Security role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.