Our cloud operations engineers bring Python software-engineering skills and rigour to the operations domain. We practice devsecops from bare metal to application. We architect and run OpenStack, Kubernetes and software defined storage, and we enable devsecops for applications running on that infrastructure too.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What Canonical Offers
- Technical management team that understands the details of what we are developing
- A culture of openness and inclusiveness
- Helpful and talented engineers who are world-class experts in many fields
- Teams focused on good work life balance with long average retention rates
- A wide range of engineering disciplines and career paths that can move between divisions
- Fully remote company for career growth without relocation requirements
- Software Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Linux experience and familiarity with Linux networking and storage
- Python software development experience
- Demonstrated drive for continual learning
- Devops experience
Nice to have
- Experience with OpenStack or Kubernetes deployment or operations
- We hope that you’ll join us in helping to shape and build the future of free software together
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.