Our cloud operations engineers bring Python software-engineering skills and rigour to the operations domain. We practice devsecops from bare metal to application. We architect and run OpenStack, Kubernetes and software defined storage, and we enable devsecops for applications running on that infrastructure too. To become a member of this team, you need to be a software engineer fluent in Python, you need a genuine interest in the full open source infrastructure stack from metal to containers, and you need the ability to work in a high pressure operations environment with mission-critical services for global brand name customers. As a member of the team you will gain experience in a broad range of cloud technologies. We evolve our offerings as the state of the art improves, so you get to stay current with the latest capabilities in open source infrastructure. We drive upgrades to keep our customers on the latest, best solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Software Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Linux experience and familiarity with Linux networking and storage
- Python software development experience
- Demonstrated drive for continual learning
- Devops experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenStack or Kubernetes deployment or operations
- We hope that you'll join us in helping to shape and build the future of free software together
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.