Worldwide is looking for experienced CRAs to join our team in multiple EMEA countries! We are a fast-growing organisation, and we are continuously looking for talented people across the globe to join our uncommon team!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Why join Worldwide as CRA:
- CRO Leadership Award winners for several years running
- The lowest turnover rate in the industry (Turnover rate of 25% below industry average)
- 38% of our hires are referred by our employees
- Heavily involved Executive Leadership available and accessible to all
- A genuine team environment
- Work-life balance - our CRAs average 6-8 days on site per month including remote visits
- Regular meetings and coaching conversations with your Line Manager at least bi-weekly
- Real opportunities to progress to Clinical Trial Manager role or other with a clear career path and development. Continuous performance reviews allowing us to promote individuals at any time.
- Choose and work in various therapeutic indications, including cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, general medicine and rare diseases
- Extensive support available to your work including regulatory submissions, TMF and In-house CRA for projects with heavy site management needs
- Flexible working hours
- Flex PTO (where geographically possible)
- Flexible office and home-based work
- Competitive country-specific benefits package
- Innovative technologies for our CRAs (such as portable scanners, phone applications etc.)
- Attractive annual bonus and merit increase based on performance
- State of the art training platform with access to thousands of courses, videos, and books to support your learning journey
- Corporate card with easy travel booking and expense submission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.