Sanford Health Ghana is looking for an experienced CLINIC DIRECTOR to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Champions the clinic and organization’s mission consistently through actions, attitude and communication.
- Effectively communicates and implements organizational projects and goals in a timely manner.
- Provide direct supervision to all the functional areas within the clinic
- Provides feedback in a timely fashion on potential and real issues to management and works with management to formulate solutions as well implement those solutions.
- Represents Sanford professionally to all stakeholders including vendors, GHS, MOH, District Assembly, Traditional authorities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements at the district level
- Holds self and all other staff in clinic to the highest standards of customer service and safe, quality medical care.
- Ensure timely updates of routine reports
- Play key role in the hiring processes for the clinic
- Lead in the resource mobilization and utilization at the clinic level including efficient management of inventory.
- Ensure the facility is maintained in good condition to provide quality service at all times.
- Utilizes email, videoconference, and other communication mechanisms effectively to provide timely feedback to staff and leadership teams.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or past experience commensurate with areas of responsibility.
- Three to five years’ experience in management (health care) preferred.
- Internet application is a must.
- This position offers a competitive base salary and allowances that cover traditional benefits such as Tier 1 and 2 pension contributions and paid time off (PTO).
- Other company-paid benefits include comprehensive health insurance coverage for the employee as well as the registered spouse and children, and life insurance cover in the event of incapacitation or death.
- We also provide other non-traditional benefits like generous time away and well-being assistance so you can bring your best self to work every day.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.