Sales and Business Developments
- Participate in all business growth initiatives in the Branch.
- Responsible for cross selling all company products and service to clients.
- Understand the key benefits of all IZWE products and effectively communicate to clients.
- Support Sales efforts by Call-Centre staff and ISEs
Customer Service Delivery
- Responsible for the capturing and processing of loans, savings and any other Izwe product(s) applications
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of services to clients in a friendly and professional way.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes are completed within agreed turn around periods.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and any other after sales services which may be applicable.
- Collect and report any customer complaints to the Branch Manager.
Compliance and Controls
- Understand key policies, processes, and procedures for front office operations.
- Responsible for the verifying of data in accordance with the loans, savings and any other Izwe product(s) application process
- Responsible for the verifying of documents according to Credit Policy Responsible for maintaining adequate loan, savings and any other Izwe product(s) quality controls.
- Responsible for the verification transaction documents before any payments are processed.
- Perform all transactions in strict compliance with all institutional processes and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the assigned cash box.
- Responsible for processing cash receipts and payments.
- Responsible for ensuring that approved refunds are disbursed accurately from the teller.
- Accountable for the daily cash float placed in your custody and for the topping up of the teller float as required and instructed by management.
- Responsible for the daily balancing of your cash float and reporting of any differences to the Branch Manager and Finance Manager.
- Responsible for any reporting to the Senior Client Services Officer, Branch Manager or Sales Manager, other Izwe staff as may be required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Higher National Diploma
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Word and Excel essential (Credit Ease experience is preferred).
Skills / Abilities:
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sale skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.