Marvkids (Marvolutions Enterprise) is an international company which specializes in designing and production of children`s high-quality chairs and tables from the USA, Turkey, and Asia for homes, schools, churches, etc.
- Organizing sales visits, proposing deals and closing deals smartly
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- An OND/HND or degree in any subject and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Having at least 1 year experience in a commercial area with customers can be considered an advantage and beneficial. Familiarity with Accra routes is a huge advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills – Use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Numerical skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares coverage plan and review with the Manager weekly
- Prepares and review sales report (including prospects/leads) with the Manager weekly
- Maintains good relationships with the companies, customers through regular Phone calls, e-mails, or personal contacts.
- Needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions per forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- Records the sales and the other information.
- Displays efficiency in gathering the customers and market information towards meeting and exceeding clients expectations.