- Work with Technology Officers and other relevant departments to ensure proper customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customer for feedback to enhance customer experience
- Assist in administrative duties
- Capture and file appropriate documents as needed.
- Assist in ordering and keeping stock of office supplies.
- Generate incremental revenue from existing clients where possible.
- Other duties may be assigned to employee from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a diploma/degree in business administration, communication or marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of client engagement and interaction
- Ability to manage difficult customers
- Client service experience within IT & Telecoms will be an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with client service.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Good report writing skills
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)