- Clean rooms, hallways, stairways, and other work areas
- Clean windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork and polish using soapy water
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Empty waste bins and transport other trash and waste to disposal
- Keep storage areas and acts well stocked and tidy
- Sweep, scrub, wax, using brooms or powdered scrubbing and waxing machines
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage.
- Candidates must have completed basic high school
- Candidates must be able to read and write.
- Previous cleaning experience will be an advantage.
Interested applicants should call 0592029792
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.