- Clean general work space, kitchenettes, lounging and reception area, lobby, and washrooms (all spaces as directed by client or cleaning supervisor)
- Coordinate with other cleaners to carry out daily cleaning duties in a timely manner
- Refill supplies such as toilet paper, dishwashing and handwashing soap in washrooms and vantage points as directed
- Report to supervisor on all duties performed
- Receive, arrange and take stock of cleaning supplies as and when needed and directed
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Preferred candidates must reside around Tema and Ashiaman
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should submit a hard copy Cv and Cover letter to First Star Academy, Community 12.
Call 0243385299 for further clarification if any.
PREFERED CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE AROUND TEMA AND ASHAIMAN.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.