Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must hold a minimum of Degree from any recognized University.
- A diploma in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Age required: not more than 35 years.
- Should have knowledge in General Insurance Claims.
- Demonstrate strong competencies in Third-Party Injury/Decease Claims.
- Ability to negotiate settlements of Insurance Claims.
- Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply Insurance Principles and Processes.
- Knowledge in effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand legal issues relating to claims.
- Must possess administrative and organization skills with the ability to prioritize demanding needs.
- Ability to work well in a competitive and stressful environment with little or no supervision.
- Ability to comply with the Company and N.I.C guidelines on claims