Under the Immediate Supervision of the Managing Partner:
- You will serve as a key member of the legal team on various cases undertaken by the Law Firm especially Civil Litigation matters.
- You will assist the Managing Partner of the Law Firm in the execution of cases and MUST have experience and a passion for a mixed case-load: legal research, due diligence assignments, numerous civil and criminal cases (including immaculate drafting of pleadings and court appearances etc.)
- You will provide research services in the execution of case research project(s) for the Managing Partner
- You will oversee interns and assist the Managing Partner to establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes etc
- Under the supervision of the Managing Partner, you will maintain quality service by enforcing quality customer service standards; analyzing and resolving work quality and customer service problems; and identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Submit monthly and quarterly success statements/task sheets showing your work deliverables to the Managing Partner of the Law Firm.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Managing Partner or other Partners of the firm
Qualification and Requirements
- Qualified at the Ghanaian Bar
- Call to the Ghana Bar
- 3 or more years -legal experience AND courtroom experience is important
- Strong problem-solving abilities and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external partners in a highly collaborative, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and decision-making abilities
- Proactively identifies potential concerns and follows-up to resolve issues
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required.
How To Apply For The Job.
To be considered for this role: Email your cover letter and CV (in the prescribed format outlined above) to the Human Resources Manager directly: email@example.com
Respond with your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (whilst including the job description) to:- The Human Resources Manager
Your CV must have the following specific format:-
· Date of birth
· Professional training/higher education
· Professional experience specifying the employer, duration of employment, scope of duties and periods of employment abroad
-management experience and scope (partner and foreign experts)
-particular professional skill
-as well as publications if applicable
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.