- Supervising all the finishing works done on the building.
- Implementation of safety measures to all his team members.
- Supervise the works according to the drawings and the schedule agreed by the Production Management.
- Prepare reports to the Production Management giving solutions to any problematic situation.
- Focus on every finishing detail of the work to be done.
- Coordinating daily tasks according to priorities and plans, making changes when necessary.
- Delegating individual responsibilities and projects to his team members and subcontractors.
- Resolving conflicts or miscommunications quickly.
- General experience and knowledge in construction of Buildings
- Solid Knowledge of mason, carpentry, plumbing and electricity works.
- Experience in finalizing interior and exterior work of building construction.
- Knowledge of the different materials and tools used in building construction.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- A minimum of a High School Certificate (Majorly particular about the job experience).
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of solid experience as a Civil Foreman preferably in an International Construction Company environment.