- Carry out a feasibility study by conducting environmental impact studies and analyzing designs and assembling data.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain project database.
- Design construction projects.
- Complete construction projects through the preparation of engineering design and documents and confirm specifications.
- Supervise and guide operators on projects.
- Confirm adherence to construction specification and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and payments.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess an HND in Civil Engineering (a B.Sc. preferred).
- Be a member of a professional body.
- Exhibit/provide experience in supervision of road construction/ building construction (3 years minimum).
- Be experienced in the use of CAD applications.
- Possess skills in planning.
- Possess skills in problem-solving.
- Possess conceptual skills.
- Be experienced in site management.
- Exhibit ability to perform under pressure.