- Undertaking Technical and Feasibility Studies Including Site Investigations and Engineering Reports
- Using A Range of Computer Software for Developing Detailed Designs.
- Experience in Geometric Design, Drainage Design Etc.
- Evaluate Progress and Prepare Detailed Reports
- Liaising With Clients and A Variety of Professionals Including Architects.
- Compiling Job Specs and Supervising Tendering Procedures
- Managing Budgets and Project Resources
- Prepare Progress and other Reports and Attend Meetings
- Ensuring Projects Run Smoothly and Structures Are Completed Within Budget And On Time.
- Traveling From the Office to Various Sites as Required.
- Ensure Adherence to All Health and Safety Standards and Report Issues.
- Ability To Work with Little or No Supervision
Qualification and Requirments:
- Minimum of a BSc. in Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4 years with Consulting Firm in the Office.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.