- Undertaking feasibility and technical studies.
- Managing budget.
- Planning and supervising projects.
- Managing construction teams and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- Undertaking risk assessments.
- Assisting with the preparation of project estimates.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Plan, organize, implement and manage engineering tasks in accordance with priorities and goals.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work .
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and process.
- Provide project controls oversight-Cost, Schedule, and Quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Construction
- Candidate must be able to speak french fluently.
- Must have a certification in project management with strong project management skills.
- Must have Knowledge of international and local design and construction codes/ regulations/standards.
- Experience in construction supervision and management.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage large teams and ensure high-level productivity.
- Candidate must have a traveling transport.