- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Technician 2 Certificate
- At least 2 years of working experience
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.