- Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
- Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Experience in road and bridge construction
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering, architectural engineering, or architecture
- Registered member of the Ghana Institute of Engineers
- Minimum 5 years working experience in engineering
- 2 to 3 years of engineering experience in road and bridge construction.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
- Database design
- Conceptual skills
- Contract Administration
- Drafting, LISP
- Problem solving
- High level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Has initiative and self-motivated
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.