- Responds to all mail correspondences, including letters to ailing pastors, those who have gone through times of grief, or are otherwise facing difficult times.
- Read announcements
- Maintains an orderly and clean office and filing system.
- Manages the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Publishes the church bulletin with notices for anniversaries, christenings, baptisms, weddings, and other major events.
- Maintains the church website and updates with the church’s weekly sermons, bulletins, and events.
- Answers information requests and fills out the necessary paperwork.
- Enters new visitor information into a database of Pastor, marks attendance, and sends notices and acknowledgements on important dates.
- Enters in totals for weekly tithes and donations, manage deposits into the church’s accounts, and works with the Church treasurer to report taxes.
- Oversees church staff files and maintains confidentiality on all information contained therein.
- Manages office supplies, keeps track of inventory, and buys more as needed.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND in required.
- Not less than 3years experience in a similar field.
- Must be willing to work on Tuesday’s to Sundays with Monday’s as off days
- Must be between the ages of 30 to 40 years
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and stick to weekly deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter with an innovative approach to administration and a keen eye for detail.
- Must be committed to the church’s mission and message.
Salary: Commensurate with the experience
Location: Kokomlemle, Accra